Real deal fall meal (while reminiscing about summer’s over)…
Mango salad goes incredibly good with a good steak. I wanted to make this dish tasty, and that it why I have chosen entrecôte. Entrecôte meat has more natural fat, so called «marbled meat», which gives the meat a delicious and delightful flavor.
R E C I P E
-Entrecôte (or some other meat) marinate with salt and pepper
Mango salad for 2:
– 1 big mango
– 1/2 medium red onion
– 1/2 asian chili.
1. Cut the mango and red onion in small squares.
2. Chop up the chili.
3. Chop up coriander.
1. Mix everything in a bowl.
2. Squeeze in 1/2 the lime first and taste. Add lime to your tasting.
Keep in the fridge for at least 1 hour so that all the flavors will combine and accentuate with each other.
1. Melt butter until light brown. Place the meat in a thick frying pan for 2-3 minutes depending on how thick the meat it. Flip over and fry for about the same time. Medium is recommended. You can tell when it´s medium when the red juice starts to flow out. Set aside for rest for at least 5 minutes, max 10.
2. Fry the mushrooms in the same pan for about 1 minute each side on medium heat. (Only flip once)
Plate and serve!